Celebrating more than four decades of service of Mr. Alireza Haji Fattahi as a pioneer of the country’s industry
In the celebration of Industry and Mining Day, which was held in the presence of the Governor of Tehran, a group of national figures, officials of Tehran province and private sector activists at the International Conference Center of the Radio and Television, Mr. Mohandes Fattahi, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Izofam Company, was honored as a pioneer of the country’s industry and his position in advancing the country’s development programs was honored.
It is worth mentioning that Izofam Company was established in 1983 with the aim of playing a role in the development and prosperity of the country and becoming a first-class company in the field of construction. And with its effective presence in the industrial and civil market has been able to take effective steps in the direction of economic, industrial and civil development programs of our beloved country Iran.
Undoubtedly, achieving this brilliant position is due to the right guidance and policy in more than four decades of efforts of Mr. Alireza Haji Fattahi, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Izofam Company, who have rightly been industrial activists and the source of outstanding actions in entrepreneurship and productive employment development. is.
Titles and honors won:
- Obtaining a diploma of honor and a high degree of national merit and value creation through the successful implementation of large financial projects using local and indigenous power and expertise
- Obtaining a commendation plaque and a statue of a model craftsman in 2016 by the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Trade
- Obtaining a plaque of appreciation and a statue of the top company in 1396 by the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Trade
- Obtaining a plaque of appreciation and a statue of the best goods made in Iran in 1397 by the Iranian Chamber of Commerce, Industries, Mines and Agriculture
Certificate and international standards obtained:
- Obtaining quality management certification based on Iso 9001 standard
- Obtaining multiple certifications from the National Standards Organization
- Obtaining a certificate in the field of business from the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Trade